WORKSHOPS, term 1, 2018
DEEPEN YOUR UNDERSTANDING
Join Nicole Kees for 90 minutes as we focus on a different aspect of your body each week. Nic is an inspiring educator combining her many years of yoga, health and movement experience. Come to one workshop or come to them all.
Dates & Times
- Term 1 runs for 8 weeks from Tuesday 6 February
- Workshops run every Tuesday from 11am to 12.30pm
- 1 Workshop = $25
- 7 Workshops = $150 (get one free)
(TO BOOK IN EMAIL MEL THE NUMBER OF YOUR WORKSHOP/S) (just click here)
1. ALIGNMENT ESSENTIALS - Tuesday 6 February
2. EXPLORE THE CORE - Tuesday 13 February
What it might be, why it’s important to everyday life & ways to keep it supporting the body without a sit up in sight.
3. HIPS 'N SHOULDERS - Tuesday 20 February
Finding fluid motion in some sticky areas that attach our limbs to our body-let your limbs move free!
4. THE CURVACEOUS SPINE - Tuesday 27 February
Strength & mobility through all the curves of the spine; learn a bit about how the spine moves & exercises to gain or maintain suppleness.
5. PELVIC FLOOR - Tuesday 5 March
Find out what it is, what happens when things go wrong & ways to address any problems through movement and body alignment. A class for men & women.
6. THE PANCAKE EPIDEMIC!! - Tuesday 20 March
Who stole our butts??? Come & have fun finding strength around the butt & thighs...yes there’ll be a few squats involved!
7. THE PSOAS - Tuesday 20 March
A muscle deep within the body that is unseen & difficult to touch....we’ll explore its implications in lower back pain through gentle movement & relaxation.